Managing various administrative tasks in one place is now quite easy and time savior with Knutsford University Online Portal and Give your valued time to our students that will increase next generation productivity for our society.
1. Your CSV data should be in the format download file. The first line of your CSV file should be the column headers as in the table example. Also make sure that your file is UTF-8 to avoid unnecessary encoding problems.
2. If the column you are trying to import is date make sure that is formatted in format Y-m-d (2018-06-06).
3. Duplicate "Roll Number" (unique in section) rows will not be imported. Roll No used or not you can get from student report page search on class & section
4. Duplicate "Guardian email & Guardian Phone" rows will not be imported. Guardian email & Guardian Phone used or not you can get from student report page search on class & section
5. For student "Gender" use ID( 1=Male, 2=Female, 3=Others, ).
6. For student "Blood Group" use Id( 9=A+, 10=O+, 11=B+, 12=AB+, 13=A-, 14=O-, 15=B-, 16=AB-, ).
7. For student "Religion" use ID( 4=Islam, 5=Hinduism, 6=Sikhism, 7=Buddhism, 8=Protestantism, 22=Christianity, ).
8. For relation with guardian (F=Father, M=Mother, O=Other)
9. Please follow this date format(2020-06-15) for Date of birth & Admission date